The Highview Business Owners Association consists of area businesses, civic leaders and individuals. They represent the local area and strive to collectively maintain, enhance and foresee the needs of the business community and the people they serve.
As a member of the Highview Business Owners Association you'll enjoy many benefits, some of which are:
- A forum for addressing your business and community needs.
- Increased awareness of your business services and offerings.
- Networking opportunties with fellow members and interaction with other business associations.
- Part of a unified voice to utilize the services of government and public agencies.
- Involvement in proposed developments in your area.
- Join in social gatherings.
- Supported by Councilman James H. Peden, 23rd District
- Regular meetings held the second Tuesday bi-monthly, 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. at the Government Center, 7201 Outerloop. Here is a map link.
- The Association is also available to host ribbon cutting events for new businesses or re-Grand Openings.
How To Join
Download any of the Adobe Acrobat PDF documents below.
Submit your membership fee by clicking the "Join" icon below. Membership fees are submitted online through PayPal. You do not need to open a PayPal account to submit your fees using a credit or debit card.