The Highview Business Association is located in Highview, Kentucky in south eastern Jefferson County. Our Mission Statement is: Working together as a community, we facilitate the growth of existing businesses, foster the establishment of new ones, and strive to create a climate of prosperity for all.
"Things Are Hoppin' in Highview"
The Association consists of area businesses, civic leaders and individuals. They represent the local area and strive to collectively, maintain, enhance and foresee the needs of the business community and the people they serve.
As a member of the Highview Business Association you’ll enjoy many benefits, some of which are:
- A forum for addressing your business and community needs.
- Increased awareness of your business services.
- Networking opportunities with fellow members and interaction with other business associations.
- Part of a unified voice to utilize the services of government and public agencies.
- Involvement in proposed developments in your area.
- Join in social gatherings.
- Supported by Councilman James H. Peden, 23rd District
- The Association is also available to host ribbon cutting events for new businesses or re-Grand Openings.