2019 Highview Fest Dates
- May 31 Shannon Lawson Band
- June 14 100% Poly
- June 28 JD Shelbourne
- July 12 Thumper and the Paid Rabbits
- July 26 The Monarchs
- August 9 Killer Lips
Festival Booth Sponsors
Booth Sponsors receive:
- Space to hang a 2x6 banner at all 6 events in a key location.
- Verbally thanked on stage during the festival for your participation
- Reserved vendor booth space with opportunity to distribute coupons, special offers, sampling and special promotions specifically for YOUR business . NO FOOD SALES.
The space fee is $600.00 for all 6 events or for individual events $125.00 as available. Registration and fee due to Production Simple. Limited space available. If interested please contact John@productionsimple.com
Highview Business Association
The Highview Business Association is located in Highview, Kentucky in south eastern Jefferson County. Our Mission Statement is: Working together as a community, we facilitate the growth of existing businesses, foster the establishment of new ones, and strive to create a climate of prosperity for all.
"Things Are Hoppin' in Highview"
The Association consists of area businesses, civic leaders and individuals. They represent the local area and strive to collectively, maintain, enhance and foresee the needs of the business community and the people they serve.
As a member of the Highview Business Association you’ll enjoy many benefits, some of which are:
- A forum for addressing your business and community needs.
- Increased awareness of your business services.
- Networking opportunities with fellow members and interaction with other business associations.
- Part of a unified voice to utilize the services of government and public agencies.
- Involvement in proposed developments in your area.
- Join in social gatherings.
- Supported by Councilman James H. Peden, 23rd District
- The Association is also available to host ribbon cutting events for new businesses or re-Grand Openings.